Welcome to William Hulme's Grammar School
Welcome to William Hulme's Grammar School - a Leading Edge School
Why is this one of the most popular and highest performing state schools in the UK?
At William Hulme's we provide:
- An all-through 3 - 18 school experience
- A learning environment based on very high academic standards
- A school where all children are encouraged to reach their true potential and parents are welcome
- The best of the independent school tradition such as the House system and a tremendous range of extra-curricular activities
- An exciting place to learn with excellent facilities, new technology and a wide range of teaching and learning experiences
- A vibrant and tolerant multi-cultural community
- A deeper learning of the wider world through our enterprise activities and International School links
- Outstanding careers advice and an opportunity to meet ex-students who have been successful in a variety of occupations
Due to industrial action by the NUT, the Primary Phase will be closed for children in the Reception Class and Year 1.
For all other pupils in the Primary Phase and for all of the Secondary Phase and Sixth Form, the school will be open as normal.
Ofsted Report - April 2014
and Letter from Jon Coles, CEO (United Learning)
Latest Newsletter - packed with news and information!
Follow us now on Twitter!