Important Notes for Students
Y7-Y10 End of Year Internal Exams 2023
Y7-Y9 Internal Exams Timetable
Y10 Internal Exams Timetable
Summer Exams 2023
Year 11 and Year 13 Summer Protocols
The summer exam window will start on Monday 15 May and close on Wednesday 28 June 2023.
- All morning exams start promptly at 9.00am.
- All afternoon exams start promptly at 1.30pm
- Please be at your exam room at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time.
Summer Exam Timetable 2023
Please see further information below regarding Contingency Days.
The awarding bodies have designated ‘contingency days’ for examinations in summer 2023.
In the event of disruption to a day of examinations in summer 2023, it is possible that there could be more than one timetable date affected following the disruption, up to and including the last contingency day
Dates: The afternoon of 8 and 15 June 2023 and all day on 28 June 2023
Important Note To Parents/Carers/Students: Please avoid making any holiday plans, etc. until after 28 June 2023. This is the official final day for the summer exam series.
- Revision will be key to reaching your best possible grade.
- Subject teachers will be sharing revision resources and ideas.
General suggestions would be to use:
Collection of Certificates
Following the summer exams, certificates will be available for collection from the school School Reception from November between the hours of 9.30am and 2.30pm.
Certificates belong to the student and, therefore, cannot be issued to any other individual without a signed letter of authorisation from the student and identification of the person collecting.
Certificates can be sent via the post. As per exam regulations, the certificates will have to be sent by Recorded Delivery. There is a fee of £3.50 to cover this service.
It is extremely important exam certificates are collected and kept secure as they are required for Higher Education and workplaces often request them.
- Summer Exams - certificates available for collection in November.
- November Exams - certificates available for collection in February.